If you are working hard to start your event management business you should definitely check out Business Launch Formula and our review for it. This is a step-by-step guide on how to create profitable event planning business with almost no experience or money. The way to succeed in this business is clearly presented in this program.
Business Launch Formula will help you learn:
- How to set your prices to ensure you maximize your profits
- 5 free structures and which one is right for you and your event management business
- Simple solutions for your accounting and finances
- How to recognize your target clients and keep attracting them
- How to find the perfect business name in 8 simple steps
- How to be extremely effective at branding your business
- How to sell your services in a smart way
- How to create network of vendors and suppliers that will give your business sound foundations for future growth
- How to use social media to grow your business
- How to use your website as a perfect marketing tool – attracting customers to your business non-stop. Plus examples of what makes a website great so you can easily create excellent website that will help you expand your business
- How to use Facebook so your business can grow even faster
- How to get your business at the top of Google’s search rankings
This program is available in digital format so you can access it on your computer or laptop anytime. After finishing this program you will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.
Program comes packed with 4 bonus videos:
- The Importance Of Having Media At Your Events – this video includes interview with Gwen Elliot (host of the show ‘Start something big’) who reveals 3 reasons why all event planners should be trying to get media to their events.
- How To Ensure That Your Events Get Plenty Of Media Coverage – here Gwen Elliot and Melanie Woodward reveal how to create value for the media so they want to attend your events.
- How To Network And Create Connections With Influential People, Parts 1 & 2 – in this very informative video Gwen Elliot and Melanie Woodward share tips about connecting with influential people and using those connections to expand your event planning business.
- Where Do I Start With Branding? – in this video Melanie Woodward and Franziska Iseli-Hall (marketing specialist) discuss about the importance of branding and what is the perfect way to create the most benefit for your event planning business.
You will also receive:
- Sample Service Agreement – A good service agreement is important because it manages expectations and helps to ensure client satisfaction.
- Life-long Free Updates – Anytime this program is updated you will have access to updates at no extra cost.
To get instant access to all program modules, you need to cash out $397,00 which is a ridicolously high amount of money but that’s why it comes with 60 day money back guarantee, meaning if for any reason you are unsatisfied with this product you may return it for a complete refund within 60 days.
Business Launch Formula is by far the most coprehensive guide on how to start event planning business so give it a try and start your business now but you won’t